Join this fast-paced webinar presentation on June 17 at 11:30 a.m. ET that delivers quick-hitting tips and best practices for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The recently released CRM 2015 Update 1 contains more functionality that allows organizations to leverage out-of-the-box (OOB) features. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to get around the infornation you need quickly
- How to use recently viewed items button
- How to use the new navigation drop-down list
- How to add a logo or change the color scheme using themes
- How to track exchange email activities automatically with folder tracking
- How to track incoming email wherever you are within the CRM app for Outlook
You’ll come away from this session with tips that are guaranteed to make you more productive using Dynamics CRM. The tips and tricks are straight from our team of experienced CRM professionals. Don’t delay, save your spot at the “virtual lunch table” on June 17.
Can’t make it or want more information? Call Shaun Frecska at 614-889-6555 or email@example.com.