Contact center technology and delivering a great customer experience continues to evolve. What was hot yesterday is old news today. Current trends include the widespread adoption of cloud solutions, the addition of social media to the multichannel mix, the impact of smart phones and tablets, the need to accurately capture the voice of the customer, and new methods for measuring agent effectiveness. So how to do you keep up?
Did you know that utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) software can play a vital role in helping organizations meet their goals while improving operations and delivering better customer service? Join Affiliated on June 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET for an informational webinar “CRM in the Contact Center – Revolutionalize the Way You Interact with Your Customers“, to learn how Dynamics CRM can help increase efficiency and improve service visibility. During this webinar, we’ll address key areas shaping contact centers today including:
- Improving First Contact Resolution (FCR): Improve the percentage of incidents resolved at first contact with the help of an integrated knowledgebase, integrated tele-script and the expert on call feature.
- Reducing cost of incident: Reduced time on phone/email due to better tools and superior analytics will reduce the cost per incident and improve contact center agent productivity.
- Improving customer satisfaction: Better responses by contact center agents and a shorter resolution time will improve customer satisfaction
- Earning loyalty: Engage customers via their channel of choice across web, social, chat, and mobile with full multichannel service capabilities.
- Empowering agents: Give your employees a single, unified tool to deliver fast, amazing customer service with the Unified Service Desk.
We hope to see you on June 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
For more information, call Joseph Manion at (614) 973-5083 or email@example.com.